Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Headquartered at Bangalore, Centre for Collective Development (CCD) is ‘Non Profit’ ‘Non-Governmental Organization’ working with a vision to Make farmers and other primary producers prosperous. CCD believes and works on the strong base of faith over the collective capacities of small and marginal farmers. CCD also believes that vibrant, member-owned, member-managed and member-controlled Cooperatives could be a sustainable solution to the woes. CCD adopts the role of catalyst in building the need based institutions for the disadvantaged communities thereby promoting ‘Self-Governed’ institutions instead of ‘Dependent’ ones.
For more information please visit, http://www.ccd.ngo
Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Experience: Min. 10 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Professional qualification in finance & accounts
- Developing finance and accounting strategies for healthy profitability and ROI.
- Monitoring cash balances & forecasts.
- Reporting key results to the CEO/ Board of Directors
- Setup Finance function, internal controls & processes, tight cost control.
- Development of periodic financials forecasts, strategic planning, & budgeting.
- Monitoring of operating and financial performance on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring operational adherence to Cost and Budgetary Controls.
- Oversee & manage daily operations of the accounts department.
- Monthly review of all general ledger accounts to ensure accurate and completeness of posted transactions.
- Preparation of all financial statements including cash flow statement and accounts for audit.
- Coordinate and successfully conclude financial audits (internal, statutory, tax etc.).
- Co-ordinate with the team for data quality and accuracy for all internal and external reporting.
- Monitoring of creditors/debtors accounts, cash position, payments control etc.
- Excellent Business Acumen & communication Skills.
- Knowledge of MIS, Treasury, Taxation & Accounting.
- The person needs to have leadership skills & positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Tax
- Ability to prepare financial reports & statements.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results to both financially and non-financially oriented persons.
- Handing a team, motivating and counseling them by giving equal opportunities to each and exploring their potentials resulting into the dual effect of employee and organizational development
Professional qualification in finance; MBA, Finance, CA, CA+CS or equivalent professional qualification, from a premier institute.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable Candidates are requested to submit their application to:
Human Resource Department
Centre for Collective Development
Your e-application must include:
- A cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability for this position
- A comprehensive CV
- Last drawn compensation
- Contact details (including telephone number and email) of at least 2 referees
- When you apply please indicate the position applying for.