Sales & Marketing officer (Farmer Producer Organisation)
Headquartered at Bangalore, Centre for Collective Development (CCD) is ‘Non Profit’ ‘Non-Governmental Organization’ working with a vision to Make farmers and other primary producers prosperous. CCD believes and works on the strong base of faith over the collective capacities of small and marginal farmers. CCD also believes that vibrant, member-owned, member-managed and member-controlled Cooperatives could be a sustainable solution to the woes. CCD adopts the role of catalyst in building the need based institutions for the disadvantaged communities thereby promoting ‘Self-Governed’ institutions instead of ‘Dependent’ ones.
For more information please visit, http://www.ccd.ngo
Position: Marketing and Sales Officer
Experience: Min. 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore / Chittoor
Education: Post Graduate in Management
- Sound knowledge on market surrounding & farm areas for better procurement margins.
- Based on the field trials data developing reports, technical articles and testimonials should be prepared.
- Coordinating and liaising with production and project managers.
- Assessment of new business developments and sales.
- Analyzing business processes and suggesting methods for improvement.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the farmers which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Customer focused in approach.
- Interacting with farming community, product demonstration & training.
- Should have thorough knowledge and acquaintance of buyer net-work and geographical knowledge of the territory.
- Leverage knowledge of business, marketing strategy into actionable marketing strategies and plans to deliver against the objectives.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure the framer’s growth
- Optimum utilization of budget to aid in increasing sales and achieving targets.
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to build relationships with all levels.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Managing crop levels and maintaining First in First Out flow of inventory.
- Preparing sales reports on Monthly/Weekly/Daily basis and presenting the same to the management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of marketing and sales.
- Should be comfortable working at Bangalore / Chittoor
- Excellent communication skill, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Preferred Kannada and Telugu speaking individual.
- Positive attitude and can put best efforts and utilize the experience for better prospects of the entity.
- Dynamic, team player, result oriented sales and marketing professional with requisite experience.
- Self-Driven, adaptable to environmental changes, ready to work under pressure.
- Should be open to work in an ambiguous set up with the ability to put systems & processes.
MBA/PGDMM or Masters in Marketing & Management or equivalent professional qualification, from a premier institute.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable Candidates are requested to submit their application to:
Human Resource Department
Centre for Collective Development
Your e-application must include:
- A cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability for this position
- A comprehensive CV
- Last drawn compensation
- Contact details (including telephone number and email) of at least 2 referees
- When you apply please indicate the position applying for.